Admissions information for undergraduate courses
Entry requirements for our undergraduate programmes
- LLB Law: AAA at A2 level.
- LLB Law and French: AAA at A2 level, with an A in A level French.
- BA/LLB Law and Accounting: AAB at A2 level, with an A in GCSE Mathematics.
- BA/LLB Law and Management: AAB at A2 level, with a B in GCSE Mathematics.
- BA Criminal Justice and Criminology: ABB at A2 level.
Information about entry requirements and application processes for School of Law undergraduate programmes
- Which A levels do you accept for entry from September 2011 onwards?
- Advice about your UCAS personal statement
- Information about our selection process
Information about Widening Participation programmes
Information about help and resources
- Advice for mature students
- Advice for applicants with disabilities
Study with us: Undergraduate Admissions
|Home||Teaching at Leeds||Entry Requirements|
|Degree Programmes||Year Abroad||Overseas Applicants|
|Visit Us||Year in Industry||Foundation Years|
|Applying to Leeds||Scholarships||FAQ|
Home: why study maths@Leeds?Join the University of Leeds to study mathematics and you won't only develop your skills: we'll provide a fantastic environment in which to learn. As one of the country's top civic universities, we have a fabulous campus right in the centre of the City of Leeds, excellent facilities and an unbeatable experience. Moreover the School has recently undergone a major refurbishment, including an Active Learning Lab designed as a flexible working space to hold a variety of events from seminars to careers fairs.
Our degrees offer an impressive range of options, a huge range of mathematics modules, and opportunities to spend a year studying abroad or undertaking a year in industry. You can take advantage of our close industry contacts, with placement opportunities at companies such as Ernst and Young and Arcadia. With a degree in mathematics your earning power is vastly increased and available career choices are the envy of many other graduates.
So what are you waiting for? Come and join us! We will give you the knowledge and skills to gain an interesting degree and the chance to progress onto a range of exciting careers or post graduate study.
Admissions Tutor: Prof Bill Crawley-Boevey
Assistant Admissions Tutor: Dr Daniel Read
Senior Administrator: Mrs Louise Feaviour
Undergraduate Admissions Officer: Mrs Jacqui Korzepa
Address: Undergraduate Admissions Tutor, School of Mathematics, University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT
Telephone: 0113 343 5133