Applying to the University of Waterloo UAEWaterloo UAE application.
The application fee is $110 Canadian and is payable by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or international money order to the "Ontario Universities' Application Centre." Payment will be required once you have completed the online application.
If you intend to apply for programs at Waterloo UAE and Waterloo Canada, you must complete two separate application forms:
If you have any questions about the application process or admission requirements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may apply to only one engineering program on the application. Please indicate your preferred engineering program on the application.
- If you are interested in both Civil and Chemical Engineering programs, you can indicate your other engineering choice on the Admission Information Form (AIF). You'll receive instructions for completing your AIF after you've applied.
- If you are interested in both Mathematics/Financial Analysis and Risk Management and Information Technology Management, you must apply to both programs on the application.
- Please select your preferred system of study - regular or co-op. If you are not eligible for the co-op program, you will automatically be considered for the corresponding regular program.
transcripts and English language test results, must be sent directly to the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada, by the issuing institution or testing authority.
Office of the Registrar
University of Waterloo
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo ON N2L 3G1
Where possible, please include your full name, program applied to, and UW ID number in your correspondence.
Arrange for us to receive predicted and/or mid-term marks as soon as they are available and no later than April 30.
Admission decisions will be assessed by the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada.
If the transcript is not in English, a certified English translation (signed and stamped/sealed) must be included with the original documents.
- All documents and transcripts submitted to the University of Waterloo become the property of the University and will not be returned.
- All transcripts will be verified for authenticity.
- If evidence of misrepresentation or fraudulent of falsified documentation is found, the penalty is severe. The University of Waterloo reserves the right to revoke any Offer of Admission and/or financial support from the University.
- The University of Waterloo may disclose evidence of any misrepresentation or fraudulent or falsified documentation to all Canadian universities, to Citizenship and Immigration, and to law-enforcement personnel when appropriate.
- tell us more about yourself.
- tell us about your extra-curricular activities.
- brag a little!
- explain any special circumstances that may have affected your grades and/or which you would like taken into consideration during the admissions process.
Completing your AIF
- Read the instructions for completing your AIF.
- Submit your completed AIF.
Please email any changes or additions to your AIF to email@example.com or call us at 519-888-4567, ext. 33106, and we'll update your file. Be sure to include your full name and UW ID number in your email.
|If you've applied to...||Submit the following AIF|
| || |
| || |
Please Note: You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the PDF documents.
Reporting a problem
- If you experience technical difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Application and Admission InquiriesIf you have any questions about the application process or admission requirements, please email us at email@example.com.
General InquiriesAll general questions about the UW UAE campus should be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus DirectorDr. Peter L. Douglas PEng
Direct: +971 4 403 8451
Executive ManagerMs. Elnaz Zahed
Direct: +971 4 403 8452
Mobile: +971 50 295 4413
Deputy DirectorDr. Ilham Akhundov
Direct: +971 4 403 8455
Mobile: +971 56 103 5135
Senior Co-ordinator, Co-operative Education & RecruitmentMs. Insiya Bokhari
Direct: +971 50 948 0236
Fax: +971 4 336 3243
International Recruitment ManagerMs. Karuna Ausman
Direct: +971 4 403 8468
Mobile: +971 56 760 5110
Marketing ManagerMr. Peter Safadi
Direct: +971 4 403 8453
Mobile: +971 50 651 7917
Admission OfficerMr. Saeed Tavangar
UAE Mailing AddressUniversity of Waterloo UAE campus
Academic City (off Al Ain Road)
P.O. Box 15825
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Location map, click here
Michael Zhao (Mr. Zhao Yue) and Jinna Tao (Ms. Tao Jin)
Sichuan Overseas Affairs Service Center Co., Ltd
No. 52 Jindun Road, Suite G 17th Floor, Guodong Plaza
Chengdu Sichuan 610041 P.R. China
Tel: +86-28-86157028 86157025
Ganga D Dandapani
Vice President Marketing-Overseas Education
Canam Consultants Ltd
113, First Floor, New Delhi House
New Delhi-110001 India
Tel: +91 11 41571125 / 6
Fax: +91 11 41571127