Freshman Admissions Process
Admissions DeadlinesWe are still Accepting Applications for Fall 2011!
Students will be considered for admission on the following dates:
Review date: April 15, notification by April 29
Review date: May 16, notification by May 30
Review date: June 15, notification by June 29
Review date: July 15, notification by July 29
Steps to enroll:
- Complete an Application for Admission. There is a $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- Complete the required personal essay (included on application).
- Send your official high school and/or college transcript(s) to the Office of Admissions: ACU Box 29000, Abilene, TX 79699-9000.
- Request your ACT and/or SAT scores be sent to ACU or take the ACT on campus.
- Once we receive the above items, you will be considered for admission to ACU. You will be notified of your admissions status according to when your application was completed.
- Should you be granted admission, you will be given access to the online process to confirm your admission, pay your enrollment deposit, submit your Housing Preference Form (if applicable), choose your meal plan and pre-select your mobile-learning device.
ACU’s application for admission will open in late spring for students interested in enrolling for Fall 2012. We encourage you to request more information to ensure you receive important admissions and university information as it pertains to your class.
High School Juniors
Finance Your EducationWe have to tell you something.
There’s no roundabout way to say this (though some may try) – college is expensive. Regardless of the university, the price tag is likely going to be more than you’re accustomed to paying on an annual basis.
The good news is once you have a few minutes, or weeks, to digest the total at the bottom of your financial aid award, you’ll realize the return on your investment has the potential to be millions of dollars throughout your lifetime.
More good news – our staff is here to help you make a college education a manageable investment.
So, read through the information provided here and communicate with us – on the phone (800-460-6228), via email (email@example.com) or on campus. The more we know about you, the more we’ll be able to assist you in the financial planning process.