Complete Part I of the Application for Undergraduate Admission.
- If you chose not to submit Part I, or missed the October 15th deadline, you should begin the USC application process with Part II. Be assured that Part I is optional and that not submitting it will in no way affect your admission.
- Apply online , or download and mail these forms:
- Forms 1a and 1b, Undergraduate Application Fall 2011
- Form 2, Personal Statement and Activity Summary Cover Sheet
- Form 3, Academic History If possible, attach a copy of your official high school transcripts to this form.
If you are unable to send a high school transcript with Form 3 above, send your high school transcripts using Form 7, Transcript Request Form for High School Records.
- Form 4, Counselor/Teacher Report, with attached letter of recommendation (may be sent separately).
- Form 5, SAT or ACT Student Report.
- Official test scores: Arrange for the testing agency to send your official scores directly to USC. (Our SAT code is 4852; our ACT Code is 0470.) It may seem repetitive or unnecessary, but sending us both the unofficial printout and the official test score is to your advantage because it speeds our process.
- International Students in need of a student visa should submit the Form 8- Financial Statement of Personal of Family Support.
- Our freshman scholarship application deadline is December 1, 2010. See www.usc.edu/scholarships for a list of scholarships and award criteria.